Welcome to hitz fm!
Jan 19, 2017
Some of us grew up watching Kim Possible and listend to English songs like One Direction. English was our common ground.
Here are a few things you can relate to:
1. Labelled as “Sombong” or “Lan Ci” for speaking English
2. English was a confirmed A subject
3. Teacher’s pet (We meant English teacher)
4. Limited social circle
5. When you found your clan
6. You know the Western culture all too well
7. Apparently, you’re not local
What a life!
Image via GIPHY
Article source: World Of Buzz
Copyright © 2015 Astro Radio Sdn Bhd (403472-D)
Search anything with the form above. Hit the enter key once finish.