Taylor’s University is known for its beautiful campus, world-class facilities, and epic events. Here are 10 of them:
1. One of the seniors jumped into the Taylor’s campus lake on his birthday. Rest assured, his legendary stunt has now become part of Taylor’s history.
2. A dog once attended a lecture as a student. Let’s hope he was officially enrolled.
3. One of the students attempted to cheat on his exams with his iWatch. The only problem was, he copied the wrong notes.
4. Things you will find on campus – world-class facilities, cafes, and dinosaurs.
5. Little known fact: The only private university Barack Obama has ever visited is Taylors University. Will Donald Trump be making a visit in the future?
6. Not just Obama, but even Grayson Chance dropped by Taylors University once.
7. Banners in other universities are usually the right way up. How boring.
8. Birthday cakes are too normal for Taylor’s University students.
9. Nothing to see here. Just Deadpool and Spiderman battling it out on campus.
10. The student council rocked their campaign with a Batman bounce house. Christopher Nolan would be proud.
Interested in being part of an unforgettable epic university? Visit university.taylors.edu.my for more information.